Cinema & TV
2018-2021 – Producer/Editor – From Orphans to Freedom, Ateles Films
A 90 min documentary that follows the daily routine, rehabilitation and release of exotic animals that were rescued from the illegal pet trade in Guatemala.
Release date: tba
2020-2021 – Producer/Cinematographer/Editor – Hidden Nature of Holland – Fox and Rabbit: Battle on the Sandy Land, Ateles Films for NHK Japan
A 59 min blue chip natural history film that reveals the wildlife that lives in the coastal area of the Netherlands.
Premiere Date: 27th September 2021 (Japan)
2020 – Producer – Spider Monkey for Sale, Ateles Films
This micro movie shows what is the true cost of wanting and owning a baby monkey as a pet.
Festival release date: 18 September 2020 (Portugal); October 2020 (Germany)
2016-2019 – Director/Producer/Cinematographer/Writer/Editor – A Wild Fox Life, Ateles Films for France Televisions, NHK & Terra Mater
A 90 min blue chip natural history film that follows a family of red foxes that lives in a beautiful place surrounded by herds of wild animals.
Broadcast date: 02 July 2019 (Japan); 26 December 2019 (France); 09 September 2020 (Austria)
2018 – Camera Assistant – Mondiaal FNV #hetzitmenietlekker, Ateles Films for Makmende
This campaign is about the promotion of fair fashion revealing the reality of the employees of jeans factory in Bangladesh.
Festival date: 12 October 2018 (Netherlands)
2018 – Camera Operator – Booking.com Cares Funds, Ateles Films for Makmende
This campaign promoted sustainable tourism in the tourism business partners of the Booking platform across the globe.
Release date: 03 May 2018 (Netherlands)
2018 – Camera Assistant – PwC & Circularity in the business, Ateles Films for Makmende
This campaign promoted the circularity within the PwC company and its staff around the globe.
Release date: 24 April 2018 (Netherlands)
2018 – Camera Assistant – ABN Amro & Circularity in the business, Ateles Films for Makmende
This campaign promoted the circularity and sustainable use of coffee as an example of good practices of the staff.
Release date: 25 February 2018 (Netherlands)
2017-2018 – Location manager – The Age of the Big Cats – World Domination, Ateles Films for Ammonite Films, Terra Mater
This episode explores the era of world domination of big cats focusing on lions, tigers and the extinct saber-tooth.
Broadcast date: 26 September 2018 (Austria)
2016-2017 – Co-Producer/ Production Manager/Cinematographer/Editor – Pyrenees Mountain, Ateles Films for NHK Japan
A 59 min blue chip natural history and conservation film that shows the life of bearded vulture, one of the most endangered bird in Europe, and all the effort made to save it from extinction in Spain.
Broadcast date: 07 August 2017 (Japan)
2016-2018 – Camera Assistant/Herself – Wild Amsterdam/De Wilde Amsterdam, EMS Films
A 85 min cinema wildlife feature film that explores one of Europe’s most vibrant and dynamic cities through the eyes of its wilder inhabitants.
Cinema release date: 01 March 2018 (Netherlands)
2016 – Camera Assistant/DMT – Mosquito, Ateles Films for Yap Films, Discovery Channel
This documentary educates those who are unaware of the dangers posed by mosquitos worldwide.
Broadcast date: 06 July 2017 (Worldwide)
2015-2016 – Producer/Camera Operator/Editor – Ecoss Project Carpathia EEA Grants, Ateles Films for Fundatia Conservation Carpathia, Romania
A short film accompanying the study into the economic and ecological potential of conservation of enterprises in the Fagaras Mountains Natura 2000 site in Romania
Release date: 2016 (online)
2014-2016 – Co-Producer/Camera Assistant/ Editor Assistant/Sound – Return of the Spider Monkeys, Ateles Films & Off the Fence for Nat Geo Wild and Arte, Guatemala
A 50 min documentary that follows the life of Infinity, a female spider monkey, showing all steps that she goes through from the moment she was rescued from the illegal pet trade in Guatemala until the moment she was released and living back in the jungle without any human intervention.
Broadcast date: December 2016 (France/Germany); 07 May 2017 (worldwide)
2015 – Producer Editor – Monkey Watch Intro Movie, Ateles Films for Morocco Primate Conservation
A short film to promote the conservation of the Barbary macaque in the wild.
Release date: 2015 (online)
2014-2015 – Camera Assistant – Holland: Natuur in de Delta, EMS Films
A 96 min cinema feature film that explores the life cycle of multiple wild animals in the by-humans created Delta of Rhine and Meuse in The Netherlands.
Cinema release date: 24 September 2015 (Netherlands)
2014-2015 – Camera Assistant/Thanks – Natural World: Jungle Animal Hospital, BBC Natural History Unit & PBS
This documentary shows the work of a team of vets at a jungle animal hospital in Guatemala.
Broadcast date: 14 April 2016, BBC 2 (United Kingdom)
2014-2015 – Camera Assistant/Sound/ Producer Manager/Assistant Editor – Barbary Macaques: Childcaring is the man’s job, Ateles Films for NHK Japan
A 59min film following the life cycle of North Africa’s only monkey species, the Barbary Macaques in Atlas Mountains of Morocco during all seasons.
Broadcast date: 02 March 2015 (Japan)
2014-2021 – Camera Operator – Online Stock Footage Libraries
Active contributor for several audio visual online stock content libraries including Pond 5 & Shutterstock
2014-2017 – Camera Operator (Aerials & Ground) – Natuurbeelden, Beeld & Geluid, The Netherlands and The Dutch Caribbean
An audio visual project filmed in 12 locations in The Netherlands, Bonaire and Curacao for The Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision
Wildlife Festivals Judging
- (2021) Preliminary Judge for “Animal Behaviour – Long form”, Jackson Wild, United States of America
- (2021) Final Judge for “Short films for Adults” and “Short films for Kids”, The International Wildlife Film Festival GREEN SCREEN, Eckernförde, Germany
- (2021) Final Judge for “People & Forest: Long form” and “People & Forest: Short form” 2021 World Wildlife Day Film Showcase: Forests, organized by Jackson Wild, CITES, UNDP, CBD and UNEP, New York, United States of America
- (2021) Preliminary Judge for 2021 World Wildlife Day Film Showcase: Forests, organized by Jackson Wild, CITES, UNDP, CBD and UNEP, New York, United States of America
- (2020) Pre-selector Panel for “Wildscreen Official Selection”, Wildscreen Festival, United Kingdom
- (2020) Preliminary Judge for “Ecosystem”, Jackson Wild, Austria & United States of America
- (2020) Preliminary Judge for “General” Round 1 & 2, 2020 World Wildlife Day Film Showcase: Biodiversity, organized by Jackson Wild, CITES, UNDP, CBD and UNEP, New York, United States of America
- (2019) Preliminary Judge for “Special Consideration” and “Science in Nature”, Jackson Wild Summit, Jackson WY, United States of America
- (2018) Preliminary Judge for “Technology & Innovation”, Science Media Award & Summit, Boston, United States of America
- (2017) Preliminary Judge for “Educational/Institute”, Jackson Hole Wildlife Film Festival, Jackson WY, United States of America
Books & Scientific Publications
- (2017) Picture: De Kat in De Wilde Stad. Netherlands: EMS Films, Ignas van Schaick. ISBN: 9789047625094
- (2012) Conference Paper No. ESDA2012-82764: “Engineering Systems Design and Analysis”, France. ISBN: 978-0-7918-4487-8
- (2012) Conference paper: Integrated strategy for sustainable product development. Taylor & Francis Group, London: ISBN 978-0-415-68418-7
- (2011) Book Cover: Proceedings of SIM 2011: International Conference on Sustainable Intelligent Manufacturing. Portugal: IST Press. ISBN: 978-989-8481-03-0
- (2011) Conference Paper: “A Ecodesign Tool for Sustainable manufacturing”. Portugal: IST Press. ISBN: 978-989-8481-03-0
- (2011) Speaker at “SIM 2011 – International Conference on Sustainable Intelligent Manufacturing“, Leiria, Portugal
- (2008) Mention: Alburitel – A Terra e o Povo. Portugal. David Simoes Rodrigues. ISBN: 972-95519-1-X
- (2013) Youth Exchange “Intaracción: Disability action plan Program”, EU Youth in Action Program, Spain
- (2013) Liaison Officer for FC Zurich Frauen Team (Switzerland), UEFA – Women’s Champions League, Portugal
- (2013) European Voluntary Service, Gençlik Organizasyonları Merkezi, EU Youth in Action Program, Turkey
- (2011) Organizing Committee at “VRAP 2011 – 6th International Conference on Advanced Research in Virtual and Rapid Prototyping“, Leiria, Portugal
- (2011) Organizing Committee at “SIM 2011 – International Conference on Sustainable Intelligent Manufacturing“, Leiria, Portugal